[bksvol-discuss] Re: Catching Up, Anyone Want Some Books to Scan?

  • From: "Monica Cortada" <mcortada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 09:08:34 -0400

     Yes, I'm from Maryland. I live in Ellicott City.  I have become the
happy recipient of many more books than I can use, read, or scan.  So, once
in a while I mail boxes of books that aren't in the collection to Bookshare
members who want books to scan.  It's hard for me to throw away useable
books.  I agree Anastasia, it's not a good idea to give out personal
information over the internet.

Monica in Maryland