[bksvol-discuss] Re: Catching Up, Anyone Want Some Books to Scan?

  • From: "Monica Cortada" <mcortada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:45:13 -0400

Fiction, mysteries, non-fiction, pre-teen, and young adult.  In short, a bit
of everything.

Monica

From: "Anastasia Saridakis" <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: <bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Catching Up, Anyone Want Some Books to Scan?
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 00:31:43 -0400
104327

hi Monica
I would be happy to scan and edit any books you want However I am hesitant
to give out my address to people I've not met. Can you email me a list and
I'l see what I can find at my library. Thanks. Are you from Maryland?

Anastasia

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42974/*http://www.yahoo.com/preview> Check it
out.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Laura Ann and Lucile  Grymes
Young Living Essential  Oils Distributor
High quality Essential Oils and personal care products
 <http://www.youngliving.com/agapepetsitting>
http://www.youngliving.com/agapepetsitting

Agape Petsitting
Phone: 979-680-0022
 <http://www.agapepetsitting.com/> http://www.agapepetsitting.com

You can Design Products with your pets photos on them
(calendars, candles, gift wrapping paper, and greeting cards)
 <http://www.familyfeaturedproducts.com/pet1.php?ref=000424>
http://www.familyfeaturedproducts.com/pet1.php?ref=000424

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

--- End Message ---