[bksvol-discuss] Re: Catcher in the Rye, anyone?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:09:44 -0800 (PST)

If Shelley wants to rescan it, I'll validate it, but I
have 5 or 6 other things to do before that. Yes, I can
scan and pe-validate the 10 missing pages, which would
take less time that scanning and validating the whole
book, but it Shelley wants to scan and someone else
wants to validate, that's o.k., too. I remember
reading it a long time ago, having heard  so much
about it. I was disappointed in it; I think it's a
male thing -- that adolescent males (and maybe
grown-up ones, too) can related better -- at least
better than I, and other females have said the same
thing when it's come up for discussion.

I heartily recommend it to any young men here who
haven't read it. I'll wait to request it or borrow it
from the library until I hear who's going to do what
with it (smile).

Cindy

Anyway, let me know what the decision is.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250