[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cast In Shadows

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 07:50:19 -0500

Hi, Ann.
What is strange about the page numbering?
Carrie does very good scans and she did this book for me so I don't have the
print copy here to use as a reference.

Sometimes the first page of the story is page 10 or something or, if you're
using JAWS (don't know about other screen readers), but JAWS will announce the
page of the actual document and then read the page number.  So, if you're on
the twentieth page of the document but on page ten of the story, it might say
"Page 20, 10."

Does this help or is there another numbering issue?
Thanks for looking at the book either way.  *Smile*
Christina