[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cast In Shadows

  • From: "Ann Petrous" <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:46:03 -0500

That's what Jaws does while I'm reading a book. However, when I read this
one, it will say Section 6 field 6 or something weird like that.  There is
also a word in a paragraph that is  unidentified. I can't figure out what
the word is supposed to be. I can send you the paragraph with the word in
it.  I'm unsure if this is how its supposed to read. I've never had a book
read this way, since I've been proofing, so I want to make sure that its
supposed to read that way. Ah well, I released it, so if Robert wants to
take a crack at it, he can. I believe I stil have it saved on my computer,
if you want me to send you the paragraph I was telling you about.

  _____