[bksvol-discuss] Re: Carrie and staff blind or sighted

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 21:55:52 -0500

Re: [bksvol-discuss] Carrie and staff blind or sighted
Stuff, Lisa!  I fail to see why you even sent this post.  <lol>

Sue S.

From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 18:30:28 -0700 (PDT)
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Carrie and staff blind or sighted

Don't be embarrassed. There would be no way for you to
know, Jamie, unless you were here way back when I
asked--and I asked about the staff, too. So I know
that John Glass is blind--which apparently many people
on the list already knew--and everybod else is
sighted--or the ones on the staff before were.

Is Claire?

Cindy