[bksvol-discuss] Re: Carrie and Book Donation

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 21:56:34 -0700 (PDT)

I'm so sorry to hear you've been sick. Wow!
CSUN so soon. Unfortunately I'll be out of town that week, or I 'd love  to
come and have lunch with you and fellow boksharians who might be there Scott
B., maybe we could have finally met this time. Will Pratik be there this year?

AT the moment, it is very warm--Santa Ana winds (not goo for people with
allergies, IF it's at the same hotel it's been at before, there's a swimming
pool, so check the online weather doe L.A. .and maybe bring swimsuits.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: