[bksvol-discuss] Re: Carrie and Book Donation

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 07:55:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Estin,
I'll ask the person in charge of the outsourcers about the Brief Bedford
Reader. Seems like it's been a long while they've been proofing it. Will get
back to you about it.
Carrie

________________________________
From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 16:18:40 -0700 (PDT)

Actually I had hayfever for the last 2 weeks of February, and now I'm getting
over a cold that I've had since early March, so I've been under the weather for
the past month.  Not fun! I don't recommend getting sick!!!
I'll be at CSUN next week from the Wednesday the 24th to the Friday the 26th,
so I hope to meet a lot of Bookshare volunteers and members there! I think
there's a members party on Thursday night, and I'll be attending that too.
Carrie

________________________________
From: John J.  Boyer <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Carrie and Book Donation
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 9:10 AM
Is Carrie sick or on vacation? I
checked in a book I had proofread
almost two weeks ago but I haven't seen the mesdsage that
it has been
added to the collection.  Last week I sent her a message
about a book I
wish to donate to Bookshare, but I haven't seen a reply.  Is
there
someone else I could write to about donating books.  Of
course, I will
proofread this book once Bookshare scans it.

Thanks,
John

--
John J.  Boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
Abilitiessoft, Inc.