[bksvol-discuss] Re: Boy am I rusty or what?

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 18:00:43 -0700

Hi Cindy,

Replacing tabs with spaces is absolutely fine, and in fact, preferable.
This, in fact, is good.  If tabs appear in anything other than a properly
created table, the conversion tools will remove them, and leave no space in
their place, so you're helping by doing this!

Happy proofreading!

It's great to have you back with us.  I hope you are well.

Mayrie