[bksvol-discuss] Boy am I rusty or what?

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 19:32:28 -0500

Well, I have been replacing tabs between roman numerals and the body of the
text with a space. Now it occurs to me that this could be wrong. I could go
back and fix them unless it doesn't make a lot of differenceand leave the
rest the way they are. I am only on Page 28 of the book. Suggestions?

Cindy Lou (Rusty Old Woman)

Cindy Lou Ray
Each day is a new adventure