[bksvol-discuss] Bookshare/Benetech is hiring

  • From: Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:51:35 -0700

I wanted to let you know that Benetech has several job openings right now
for engineering and operations support of Bookshare.org and more general
Benetech engineering. I would like to encourage everyone on these list to
have a look and apply if you feel there¹s a good match for your
qualifications and interests. All positions are located in house in Palo
Alto, California.

The website for the job listings is
http://www.benetech.org/join_us/employment_opportunities.shtml. Please let
your friends know as well, especially if they are Bookshare.org members.

Best regards as always,

Lisa

Lisa Friendly
Manager, Bookshare.org