[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare/Benetech is hiring

  • From: Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 23:58:17 -0700

None of these are telecommute positions, but anyone who wants to should send
me a resume and cover letter for a specific position. There is always a
possibility if the candidate is strong enough.

Lisa

From: mickey <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 02:11:02 -0400
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare/Benetech is hiring

I think a lot of us would apply if there was telecommuting or online ability
to work from our locations. That would be ideal.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx