[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare membership renewal [ ref:_00D407KKe._50040LMIEI:ref ]

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 01:56:26 -0700 (PDT)

 Dion, Grateful Thanks to you for your service to our country.
Cindy

>________________________________
> From: Alisa Moore <alisam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: Cherie Miller <cheriem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
><bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

and help, I am truly blessed, God bless you all,
>Dion Junier
>> Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 20:34:39 +0000
>> From: volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> To: dejunier@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: Re: Bookshare membership renewal [ ref:_00D407KKe._50040LMIEI:ref ]
>>
>> Hi Dion,
>>
>> We are more than happy to renew your membership again with donated credits
>> as you cannot afford membership. Many of our volunteers have excess credits
>> that they donate for the sole reason of helping those who don't have the
>> resources to pay for Bookshare.
I will add the $50 in credits to your account and you can go ahead and renew
your membership as usual. Have a lovely weekend and happy reading!

>> Best,
>>
>> Madeleine Linares
>> Volunteer Coordinator

>> a 72 year old veteran and just cannot afford the membership fee. I am not
>> crying, I'm just explaining my
situation. Anyway please tell those who were kind enough to help me in the past
and let them know I really appreciate their covering my membership this past
year. Thank you all for your generosity in the past, God Bless...