[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare contacting a publisher?

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 20:04:46 -0400

Penguin and its imprints such as New American Library are now being added to Bookshare. However, it is my understanding that Penguin gets to decide which of their books are added to the Bookshare collection. I would suggest adding anything you want and is not yet there to the wish list. To do that click the contact us link at the bottom of the main Bookshare page and choose the appropriate link on the page you are taken to.

On 4/29/2014 11:16 AM, Russ Kiehne wrote:
Greetings,

 Does bookshare have connections with the following publisher?

New American Library, a division of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.

The reason I ask, They published the Murder She Wrote books by Jessica
Fletcher, Donald Bain. I sure would like to see more of the Murder She wrote books added to the Bookshare library.