[bksvol-discuss] Bookshare contacting a publisher?

  • From: Russ Kiehne <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 08:16:25 -0700

Greetings,

 Does bookshare have connections with the following publisher?

New American Library, a division of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.

The reason I ask, They published the Murder She Wrote books by Jessica
Fletcher, Donald Bain. I sure would like to see more of the Murder She wrote books added to the Bookshare library.