[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare Seminars@Hadley

  • From: "Dianna Messina" <Messina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:03:31 -0500

No problem - we are all one big happy family working too hard for a
great cause to be upset over a little correction.

Thank you for your interest in the Hadley seminar. ANYBODY can "attend",
but registration is required. I hope you can join us, but please be
kind, this is my first seminar!

Since our announcement was already posted on this site, I won't bore you
with the entire document - here are just the registration details.

Registration is required by going to http://www.hadley.edu/seminar/ and
following the "Registration" link. You will receive instructions on how
to log in to the seminar. Please note registration will only be taken
online, and not by phone. Please read the technology requirements listed
below prior to the seminar.