[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare Seminars@Hadley

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:19:22 -0700

Dear Diana and Booksharians,

I have been taking Hadley courses for over one quarter century(completing about a dozen courses) and have been a volunteer with Bookshare for about a year now. I am so delighted to see two entities, online/virtual/whatever, workng together for the benefit of so many!

Warmest regards,
Cat Lover Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dianna Messina" <Messina@xxxxxxxxxx>