[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare Has Done It Again! :)

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 23:08:51 -0500

Monica, I felt the same way when I saw the publisher quality "Word Hacks" book - I couldn't WAIT to download it. smile.

Judy s.

Monica Willyard wrote:
I am so excited. Bookshare has the publisher quality books flowing, and they just added two books I've been wishing for since they were published. I feel like a kid at Christmas who has just gotten presents she really wants, bouncing around and waving the package for everyone to see. (grin) Check these out! They're nearly impossible for a blind person to scan. I know because I tried. These will help our volunteers since we all use the internet, and the second book is especially for those that use Word to validate and who want to learn how to make it do more. I love Bookshare!

Internet Annoyances <http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=53735>

Word Hacks <http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=53729>

--
Monica Willyard