[bksvol-discuss] Re: small book crisis, need advice

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 01:34:40 -0400

Hmmm, interesting. I remember when someone hacked into my bookshare account, back then it was Jesse, was able to generaate this huge list of everything I'd downloaded, and I had to varify which ones I'd actually downloaded and which ones the hacker had. I wonder if the staff can still do that.

Julia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>