[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books to scan if anyone is interested

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 19:53:01 -0400

Hi, Lea. I'd be willing to scan some of the westerns since I like those and could validate pages as I go. I prefer scanning to validating, so I'd be doing what I like and would still be helping to add to the Bookshare collection. If you post a list, maybe we can divide up the books among people and get them added to the collection fairly quickly. Tony B expressed an interest in adding some classic sci fi and mystery fiction to the collection, so maybe he'd be willing to help with scanning too. I think he's on the Bookshare Discuss list, but I could email him off-list to ask him once we have some idea of what books are available to be scanned.

Monica Willyard