[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem uploading & Ernie

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:22:12 -0700 (PDT)

Jill,

I'm glad you explained that it's a K1000 bug. I was
wondering if I should expect problems, since I haven't
so far.

Ernie, Transcension, if it's back on pge one, will not
have your corrections. Do you have K1000 (I hope!)? If
so, download the books again and try uploading your
corrected copy with that magic trick described by here
Jill and others.  And let us know if the book is
uploaded successfully. smile

Cindy