[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books of quality good

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 17:34:01 -0700 (PDT)

My best suggestion is to check it out and see for yourself.  Some people are
harder on themselves than others or mark it as good if they did not read
through.  Others rank as good if they have not stripped headers and footers.
 And, once in a while, it is ranked good and is actually excellent.

If it is too much to handle, you can simply release it for another person to
try.
 Valerie

www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples