[bksvol-discuss] Books approved by Gustavo and added to the collection

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 23:30:28 -0800 (PST)

MissWings and other newbies,

On a daily basis, usually, Gustavo adds new books to
the collection. You can see them by clicking first
Browse Books and then Browse New Books after logging
in.

However, they don't get there until around noon PST
the day after he adds them. Jake, however, has them on
his site instantaneously, so you can bookmark one of
these URLs and go there each day:

TinyURL to Jake's list of books added to the
collection each day:  http://tinyurl.com/gmq9y

Full URL to Jake's list of  books added each day:
http://www.bookshare.org/web/Books
byAdvancedSearch.html?titlestring=&authorstring
=&sort=4&language=en&quality=0&category%5B%5D=0&
operation=submit&submit=Search

For those who don't want to do that, I have a list of
people to whom I mail the list of English-language
books added to the collection each day. I usually wait
until late evening or night, so people have them in
their mail possibly at night or at least the next
morning. If you are not receiving my list, which is of
added English-language books only, and you would like
to, please write to me offlist.

Cindy
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx