[bksvol-discuss] Books added to collection April 26

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:07:51 -0700 (PDT)

It doesn't take more than 5 or 6 minutes, and I do it
as a break from validating--stretch my fingers and
rest my eyes.

And I just realized, by checking both the bookshare
New Books list and Jake's list, that somehow Jake gets
the added books probably instantly. AS of now, 6 p.m.
PST, Jake's list is updated and the one on the
bookshare site isn't. If Gustavo doesn't update that,
or the automatic whatever doesn't, until the next day,
then I can get  until the list to you all sooner.
Those of you who check your mail at night or in the
morning, before we westerners get up, can have the
info when you want it.

Today Gustavo has added 37 books. Soon he'll be
begging us for more, as he did last year after the
Christmas break.

Here are new titles. Remember, these are titles only.
TO get more information about the books you'll need to
go to the New Books list when it's update or check
Jake's site.

Cindy

Iditarod Dream: Dusty and His Sled Dogs Compete in
Alaska's Jr. Iditarod by Ted Wood
Garth Pig Steals the Show by Mary Rayner
The Ice Soldier by Paul Watkins
The Reluctant Bride by Leigh Greenwood
The House of Gentle Men by Kathy Hepinstall
The Cat Who Dropped A Bombshell by Lilian Jackson
Braun
The Mulberry Tree by Jude Deveraux
Art and Healing: Using Expressive Art to Heal Your
Body, Mind and Spirit by Barbara Ganim
Velvet Ropes    by Patricia Rosemoor
Language and Reality by Kim Sterelny, Michael Devitt
Beast Master's Circus by Lyn McConchie, Andre Norton
The Scorpion's Gate by Richard A. Clarke
Angels In The Gloom by Anne Perry
Baby, Baby by Kylie Adams
What Once We Loved by Jane Kirkpatrick
The Dirty Girls Social Club by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez
A Comfortable Wife by Stephanie Laurens
Praying for Purpose for Women: A Prayer Experience
That Will Change Your Life Forever      by Katherine
Brazelton
Underground Saints (The Communist Persecution of
Christians) by Richard Wurmbrand
Further Chronicles of Avonlea   by L M Montgomery
Last to Leave   by Clare Curzon
Let's Count It Out, Jesse Bear  by Nancy White
Carlstrom
The California Trail by Ralph Compton
A Bride for a Blue-Ribbon Cowboy by Judy Duarte
Haarlem by Heather Neff
Mammoth by John Varley
Henry James: A Life by Leon Edel
Garth Pig and the Icecream Lady by Mary Rayner
Dashing Through the Snow by Sherry Shahan
Puritanism in America: New Culture in a New World       by
Larzer Ziff
A Randall Returns by Judy Christenberry
Memories of Ice: Book Three of the Malazan Book of the
Fallen  by Steven Erikson
The Rich Are with You Always by Malcolm MacDonald
A Texas Family Reunion  by Judy Christenberry
The Marine Meets His Match by Cathie Linz
Weber Owner's Guide by Weber/Stephen Products Co.
Go-To-Guide for Social Skills by Joyce A. Olson