[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books I picked up today

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 00:00:55 -0500

Hi Shelly:

I was just wondering if Clear and Present Danger by Baynard kendrick was repaired. It's on Rui's page of books that need to be rescanned. I remembered it being mentioned before, but I don't quite remember what the resolution was.

Thanks for your help.

I'd also like to remind anyone who's looking for ideas to scan to check booksharescans page of rejected books and books that need a rescan.

http://members.cox.net/booksharescans

Grace

----- Original Message ----- From: <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>