[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books Being Scanned

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 23:02:54 -0500

Hi Gary,

If you're thinking of the books related to the TV series Castle, both of the Richard Castle books, Heat Wave and Naked Heat, became NYT bestsellers and are in the collection. smile.

Judy s.

Gary Petraccaro wrote:
I'm trying to see if a book I want to read and will therefore consider buying and scanning will be added to Bookshare by other means or by some other person. When I check the link BookShare suggests I should check as of July 21, 2010, the message about the page not existing shows up. I'm interested in the new Richard Castle book. I don't remember the title. How exactly do I check out what the current status is of this book?
Thanks.