[bksvol-discuss] BookShare Policy Reminder To the powers that be

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 09:31:12 -0700

Hello to the fine BookShare admins and all,

We have discussed many differences in what should and shouldn't be included.
I wonder how much is what BookShare desires and how much are things picked
up along the way. Many things discussed are not in the guidelines at this
point.  I respect how busy things are in-house and how short staffed things
are. At some point here it would be helpful to many of us especially new
submitters and validators if more of this information is included, if it is
important to the final product.

With much appreciation for BookShare,
Kaitlyn:)

Kaitlyn
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Find your vessel and fill it with the light and with the light behind the
light,Then let the light shine for the world so others may know the truth