[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare Policy Reminder

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 11:38:09 -0400

Jake, Ken and all:
Two questions that we go over and over but still I am confused. I am validating a TXT file. I can translate that to RTF in Word without page breaks being lost, but I cannot open the TXT file in Word Pad and then close because they will be lost. Am I correct? The other question is, how can I check to see in Word if the page breaks are already in. I had an extremely excellent scan and had to reject just for page breaks not being there. I read the whole book and although I loved the book, I just do not have that much time to just read (not validating). This answer I need quickly as my BN will not be with me for a while (where page breaks are obvious) and I will be stuck using Word. One of the books I am validating has no page breaks but I am putting them in as the page number is there. I want to make certain this can be done also. I will say thanks in advance to all.
Reggie
P.S.: Enjoyed the chatter on the bookshare conference Wednesday!