[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book wish: help me, please

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, 25hoursday@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 17:01:08 -0500

I can't get the book again until my library reopens which won't be until mid
to late February because I can only mel loan through my own library.

But you know, you will have to be a Bookshare member in order to read the
book because as volunteers, we can only scan the book and submit it to
Bookshare. We can't send the scan directly to you. And then, if you don't
live in the United States, not all of the books may be available to you. I
don't know which country you live in or which publishers are available to
which countries, but you should start by seeing if you qualify as a
Bookshare member and then signing up.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Cross Your Heart and Hope to Die by Nancy Martin