[bksvol-discuss] Book wish: help me, please

  • From: Даниил Зеленин <25hoursday@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 23:12:32 +0300

Hello!
I'm a new to this website, but I hope to find what I'm looking for. First of
all, I'm not a native English speaker, however in my country I also scan
books very much and I also accept orders (according to the books of my
interest), but in our country there are lacking the books in English, and
now, that I need some, I don't know where to turn to. Thank God, I've found
this list, where I hope people who scan books are able to be of help. My
area of interest is literary criticism and the book I'm looking for is the
following: "Ishmael, a Study of the Symbolic Mode in Primitivism (1956) by
James Baird". As I've heard of, the members of bookshare can find every book
and scan it, and so I guess I depend on you very much. Could anyone help me,
please?
25hoursday@xxxxxxxxx - is my e-mail, just in case.

I'm waiting impatiently for the response.
Thank you!

Dan