[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book submitted: All the Sweet Tomorrows

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 23:16:10 -0600

Cindy and Shelly,

I'll try to validate  All the Sweet Tomorrows if Cindy doesn't get to it
first.  If I don't get to it before you, Cindy, feel free to validate it.
If there are scanning issues like in the last book, I'll let you know.
Shelly, thanks for doing this one.  It's the continuation of Sky O'Malley
and I'm looking forward to reading it.

Lisa