[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book submitted: All the Sweet Tomorrows

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:35:21 -0500

If it's too problematic and no one else takes it, I will. I won't be able to
get to it for a while, though, because
i'm working on one, want to write my annual Christmas cards, and then have
promised to do another.

Shelley, have you fixed the problems with your computer or scanner? Lost Love
Found, and the other one I
sent you, have multiple blank pages in between pages of text, and so far in
Lost Love Found every text
page is duplicated.  If that's the case with All the Sweet Tomorrows, I suggest
that it be left for me. The text
itself, so far, is practically perfect -- I've only found one error.

From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Book submitted: All the Sweet Tomorrows
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:05:07 -0500