[bksvol-discuss] Book search engine

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:37:14 -0800 (PST)

In one of the chats I was listening to today, someone mentioned a book search
engine, where one can put in the ISBN and come up with the copyright info and
other info about the book.

  I don't know who was speaking because he didn't say who he was, but if he is
on one of these lists, would he please share the url for the site?

  Thanks! (PS, I really liked the chats, and especially when people mentioned
who they are).

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Father and Son by Larry Brown