[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book history

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 20:11:16 -0500

Click on the title of the book on the checkout list. You will then be on the page that provides information such as the synopsis, date submitted and etcetera. Arrow down to nearly the bottom of the page. You should find the link to the history under, I think, the heading related links. "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com