[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Submitted: Oddball Wisconsin: A Guide to Some Really Strange Places by Jerome Pohlen

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 18:36:47 -0700 (PDT)

Smile That would depend on whether one prefers to scan or to validate. grin.
Besides, a rescan would involve the time of two people, the submitter and the
validator, whereas validating the rejected copy would only involve the time of
one--not an unpleasant chore if the validator wants to read the book anyway.
smile

jmo

G.Cindy