[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Submitted: Full Tilt: Ireland To India With A Bicycle

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 12:02:37 -0500

Dear Kelly;

At any point with this book in plain text format? That can unfortunately
eliminate page breaks. How many actual pages is the book? What did you do your
work in, from scanning to submission? Maybe some of us can help you get it up
there correctly.   Unfortunately my does not have the book, so I probably can't
be much help to you.

Best wishes!
Valerie