[bksvol-discuss] Re: some old books I bought

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 12:42:15 -0500

It looks like my library has seven of his books, but two are not available for
checkout (Look down that winding river, an informal profile of the
Mississippi., Mississippi.).  I should ask if they can scan them and let me
work from their scans.  I might be able to get:

Blow for a landing.
Four lives of Mundy Tolliver.
The generals wear cork hats ; an amazing adventure that made world history.
High treason at Catfish Bend
The strange invasion of Catfish Bend

Doug would enjoy on working on any of his books, I think...
Valerie