[bksvol-discuss] Book Submitted: Emma Forever

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:12:34 -0500

Well if at First you don't succeed, try try again.  Smile, I tried to submit
this yesterday and it just refused to go, with the traditional and now all
to familiar, "error" but no indication what that might be.

So I tried again this morning and Hazzah, I see the "thank you" screen.

So...

Emma Forever
By Sheila Hocken

Read through, and spell checked, should be a breeze validation. 157 pages.
Sequel to After Emma.

No book jacket available, as this was a rather old library book, and I
couldn't find anything online.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council