[bksvol-discuss] Re: Body Count: To Convert or Not to Convert

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 23:04:37 -0400

Hi, Max. With all books, you convert them to rtf before uploading them to the admin queue. I work on them in their native format, especially kes files, because I can save my work with things like the rank spelling feature. I convert the book as the last step in the process. Hope this helps. (smile)

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.