[bksvol-discuss] Blind And Sighted Volunteers

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 22:52:51 -0400

I was just thinking tonight that I really like how our volunteers work together. There isn't a division between blind, sighted, or learning disabled people here. That's something unique, something I don't see in some other organizations or groups. We're a real team, and I'm so thankful for that. I just want everyone here to know how much I appreciate your time, work, and companionship. (smile)

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.