[bksvol-discuss] Re: Blank Pages at the beginning of books

  • From: "My Nickels Worth" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:20:30 -0500

My take on this is that it's ok to do this, as long as the pagination isn't
going to be affected by your removing those blank pages.

What some of us do, to keep the experience of the book as close to the print
copy as possible, will put in brackets, "this page is intentionally blank",
or something similar.  This lets everyone know who is reading the book that
that blank page was really supposed to be there.

Hth,
Caitlyn