[bksvol-discuss] Re: Blank Pages at the beginning of books

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 22:05:09 -0500

He's talking specifically about blank pages in the preliminary material, so
it's not going to mess up page numbering in the actual text of the book to
remove them, unless, of course, they are in the section of preliminary pages
that have Roman numerals on them. I definitely always keep those.

Mayrie's question is a good one, though, why not just keep them?

Evan