[bksvol-discuss] Re: Benetech official ruling on spelling mistakes

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 23:52:19 -0600

Hi, Tony! While there's been enough discussion on formatting, text accuracy, etc., in the not-so-distant past to make one a bit paranoid, I really don't think this type of error is a huge deal. It's one of those areas where we'll all just have to continue to do the best we can. While a lot of us on this list are admittedly perfectionists, yours truly included, I'm afraid, readability is still the bottom line in most cases.

Jana