[bksvol-discuss] Re: Beanie Books I can try to get

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 07:02:41 -0400

Shelley, I missed your message the other day. I appreciate your help with getting some of these books. My copy of Leave It To Beany arrived in the mail yesterday. Mayrie checked her library and can get Beany Malone, Make A Wish For Me, Happy Birthday Dear Beany, and The More The Merrier. If you're able to do Meet The Malones, that will make sure we have the first book in the series. So far I have not been able to locate library copies of Pick A New Dream and Beany Has A Secret Life. If your library ends up having them, that would be awesome. If not, I will see if Amazon has them. I'm going to our main library branch tomorrow to see if I can get 2 more from the series. The catalog says they have Beany And The Beckoning Road and Something Borrowed Something Blue. I really appreciate your help with this project. It means a lot to me. (smile)

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.