[bksvol-discuss] Re: Barbara's Validated Book

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 01:11:42 -0800 (PST)

Barbara,

If you uploaded it after validating it, and it's not
yet in the collection, it would be in the
Administrator Approval queue. Unfortunately, we don't
have a new Marissa's List yet. It would only go back
on the download list if Gustavo found a problem that
needed to be corrected, like something wrong in the
author, title, or copyright spaces.

HTH

Cindy