[bksvol-discuss] Re: Barbara's Validated Book

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:53:25 -0800 (PST)

I looked at the Download list and it was not there. I guess it is still being
looked at. I look again.

Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Barbara,

If you uploaded it after validating it, and it's not
yet in the collection, it would be in the
Administrator Approval queue. Unfortunately, we don't
have a new Marissa's List yet. It would only go back
on the download list if Gustavo found a problem that
needed to be corrected, like something wrong in the
author, title, or copyright spaces.

HTH

Cindy

> A few day ago, I uploaded: The Best AMERICAN SHORT
> STORIES
> 1999.
>
> The book isn't in the collection yet. But, when I
> checked on the download page, the book wasn't
> listed. Does anyone know what happened to it? I
> spent hours validation it. If someone took it, I
> will be very upset.
> 1999
>
> Barbara

Barbara