[bksvol-discuss] Re: Banned Books

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 12:34:31 -0700

I certainly don't believe in banning books but I won't volunteer to validate anything I don't want to read. It's obvious from the books in the Bookshare collection that there is a wide range of interests which is the great thing about the submission policy but my time is too precious to not be selective about what I am willing to validate. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>