[bksvol-discuss] Re: Back to Mundane Questions

  • From: "Kathy Hester" <kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:07:49 -0600

When there are bullets, I substitute two asterisks, since they do fine in
Braille, but I've never seen a bullet represented, and I am a proficient
Braille reader. That's not necessarily to say that the Braille Code hasn't been
updated since I graduated though, and I just haven't run across them to know
what they were.  I would substitute asterisks for the bullets, but keep the
tabs.

Kathy