[bksvol-discuss] Re: Back on the Wagon

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 19:33:49 -0500

So good to see you back again, Scott.

Susan

  _____

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Blanks
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 7:28 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Back on the Wagon

Hey folks,

I haven't been doing much scanning of any sort of late, either for personal
use or for submission to Bookshare, but I'm trying to change both of those
situations.

At present, I'm beginning to scan a book I had partially completed some time
ago. It appears the book is neither in the collection nor being scanned or
processed, but I always want to play it safe. Is anyone scanning, or know of
anybody who is working on: Scarecrow Gods by Weston Ochse? If so, please
write to the list, or if you prefer, send me a direct message at:

captaincynic3@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks all, and I hope to be making more regular contributions to Bookshare
in the near future.

Scott