[bksvol-discuss] Back on the Wagon

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <captaincynic3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 17:28:22 -0700

Hey folks,

I haven't been doing much scanning of any sort of late, either for personal use
or for submission to Bookshare, but I'm trying to change both of those
situations.

At present, I'm beginning to scan a book I had partially completed some time
ago. It appears the book is neither in the collection nor being scanned or
processed, but I always want to play it safe. Is anyone scanning, or know of
anybody who is working on: Scarecrow Gods by Weston Ochse? If so, please write
to the list, or if you prefer, send me a direct message at:

captaincynic3@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks all, and I hope to be making more regular contributions to Bookshare in
the near future.

Scott